ANTI-TADA DELUXE BUNDLE
- Make your mentalism and magic more realistic, more profound, more memorable than ever with Anti-Tada
- Three learning tools in one bundle here:
- Original Anti-tada classic eBook
- Anti-tada Video filmed live at Jeff McBride's Magic and Meaning in Las Vegas. See some of the principles in Anti-tada demonstrated, and get additional insights into the Anti-tada approach.
- Anti-tada Audio that is the audio version of Kenton's talk at Magic and Meaning, so you can listen to it on the run, and sink these ideas more deeply into your mind by repeated listening.
Now with video!
"Have you ever seen something so beautiful on earth that it made you stop dead in your tracks? That is an 'Anti-tada' moment, it's there, it's happening and yet it is so breathtaking. This is a different kind of WOW it lives with you forever. There are also many wonderful contributions inside the book! I feel privileged to have read the real values this book contains. I hope you too see the true value of what is blatantly staring you in the face here in ANTI-TADA." - Peter Turner
"I first heard Kenton talk about his philosophy of Anti-Tada at our Magic and Meaning conference. It was one of the highlights of our year! It just might forever change the way you perform mentalism." -- Jeff McBride
NAMED ONE OF THE TOP 10 BEST MENTALISM PRODUCTS OF 2012 by Marketplaceofthemind.com
This new deluxe version gives you all of the following:
* Original Anti-tada classic eBook
* Anti-tada Video filmed live at Jeff McBride's Magic and Meaning in Las Vegas. See some of the principles in Anti-tada demonstrated, and get additional insights into the Anti-tada approach.
* Anti-tada Talk Audio Here is the audio version of Kenton's talk at Magic and Meaning, so you can listen to it on the run, and sink these ideas more deeply into your mind by repeated listening.
What is ANTI-TADA? It's a philosophy, it's a new approach, it's unlike most mentalism and magic, and you'll be glad that it is.
You know the usual "ta-da!" type performers that make people crazy? Why be one of those people?
ANTI-TADA helps you make whatever you do more realistic.
More than a mere trickster, you will appear to be doing actual mentalism and magic while connecting with your audience and participants in a deep and meaningful way.
Many feel ANTI-TADA is a concept as important as WONDER WORDS, when it comes to Kenton's contributions to mentalism and magic.
Of course, there are plenty of effects in this 80 page marvel.
Much of the material happens in the participant's hands or minds, making what you do seem entirely hands off and impossible.
* A Real Symbolic Change where you prove you can feel the positive energy of someone in a coin, and help them change the energy, themselves and the coins in their hands.
* Anti-Daub a new concept allowing you to KNOW when someone has put their energy into a stone, coin, business card or table full of items. No peeks, shiners, secret helpers, heat, or the usual. An entirely one-person effect with loads of applications.
* Know Smoking You get someone who wants to stop smoking in your audience to instantly refuse to smoke and takes home a souvenir of their changed perception. Sure it's a trick, but an impressive one. Yes, it may even really work as well!
* The Allet-cat's Eye in which a stone or marble takes on the energy and color a participant envisions. A great keepsake of a memorable experience.
* Lost and Found a hit by Mark Townsend and Kenton Knepper at Finney's Dry Heat Classic 2012. A signed card Triumph that happens all without the performer touching the deck. Yes, the cards fix themselves visually in the person's hands as they shuffle!
* The LOVE Effect that makes any standard four of a kind trick into a romantic or universal experience.
* Tesera-emotions by Pablo Amira in which participants find they are drawn outwardly to the emotions they have in mind. A memorable effect and indirect message.
* The Ultimate Mentalism Secret which provides both a lesson in history and the modern solutions you really should know and use if you are performing realistic Mind Reading.
The real work is in the foundation of ANTI-TADA and the ANTI-TADA principles. The tricks and routines you might even consider bonuses.
With material from Kenton Knepper, Mark Townsend, Luca Volpe, Pablo Amirá, Craig Conley, a.k.a. Prof. Oddfellow, Danny Proctor.
This is no ordinary book. It will make you think in new ways about everything you do.
Yes, it is revolutionary. That's why it will put those who read it miles ahead of anyone who does not.
What else would you expect from Kenton?
Now in this DELUXE BUNDLE version with eBook, video and audio files, to help make clear the practical nature and power of the ANTI-TADA principles.
Read More Comments From Customers and Reviewers About ANTI-TADA Below:
"I once was lost... but now am found... Not just another bag of tricks!" - John Charles Robinson
"Is Anti-Tada the very *best* thing you've released to date?! That's my initial reaction. I've not yet finished the book -- I'm reading slowly and taking time to contemplate along the way - - But I had to jump in and share my amazement and respect for what you're doing...I'll probably have more raves along the way, but for now please consider my jaw dropped." - E.S., Washington
"Anti-tada is life changing. To me it's about life, love and connection with your fellow human beings. Game changer. Eye opener." Jesse James McGuire
"I have just downloaded this eBook. Please let me tell Kenton that the first 9 pages are worth the entire price. This eBook may not be a 'TaDa' moment, but it is certainly an 'Aha!' moment. This morning I was pondering the issue of 'magic' in life on AND off stage, and was considering the element of WONDER that all of us, children and adults, crave. You are absolutely right to focus on the fine line between acting as a guide into the sense of wonder as opposed to making people 'victims' of 'tricks.' How rewarding it is to hear 'That was wonderful!' rather than 'How did you do that?' Thank you." - Robert Beard
Review from Peter "The Perceptionist" Turner:
"Kenton exemplifies in this piece of literature what is important in any performing scenario. If you take the time to read and take into account the messages in this book you will be a better performer for it!
Within the introduction there is a wealth of information but as Kenton so rightly points out many will skip this looking for effects. To do this would be foolish.
The effects in the book (all amazing I might add) are not what I found so wonderful about this piece of literature.
Many people will think an "Anti-tada" moment is to strip the WOW from an effect (which would be wrong). My interpretation of an "Anti-tada" moment is a moment that you create with your participants based on a natural phenomenon (like love). When the participants buy into the moment, they don't look for methods any more because it logically makes sense how it happened (I.E the power of love). The participants are still amazed that it happened and they got to witness it!
Have you ever seen something so beautiful on earth that it made you stop dead in your tracks? That is an 'Anti-tada' moment, it's there, it's happening and yet it is so breathtaking.
This is a different kind of WOW it lives with you forever.
For me this book is a book of seeds. There are many avenues and routes to take into consideration, use the principles to grow something wonderful.
My particular favourite thing inside the book is 'Kenton Loves Four of a Kind.' I know I am going use this.
There are also many wonderful contributions inside the book! I feel privileged to have read the real values this book contains.
I hope you too see the true values of what is blatantly staring you in the face."
- Peter Turner
Review From Jheff and marketplaceofthemind.com:
"To clarify the meaning of the title, there are effects or demonstrations which are done to provide real benefit and astonishment to the participant/audience as opposed to ones that are performed for the purpose of getting an applause in recognition for doing something "cool." Now, for sure, there's no reason you can't do both, but the point is that this 80-page PDF, which contains many color photos and illustrations, focuses on demonstrations of power that fall into this first category.
After the initial essay that explains this whole concept, Knepper delves into a variety of demonstrations involving gemstones, business cards, coins, playing cards, blank dice, and more. For those people who want to evoke a sense of wonder, more than a mental magic type of presentation, then the lessons and effects in this e-book will thrill and delight you. You may not learn any groundbreaking new principles in terms of accomplishing the effect, but the showmanship techniques are what are invaluable as you can apply them to so many other demonstrations that you probably already do. This is another winner, and a very important winner, from Kenton!"
- Jheff, Marketplaceofthemind.com
ANTI-TADA also made it into the "Top 10 Mentalism Products of 2012" by Jheff and Marketplaceofthemind.com:
Top 10 Best Mentalism Products of 2012:
Kenton Knepper, GENUINE AMAZEMENT, ANTI-TADA, DIRECT CONTROL
These past few years it's been incredibly hard to pick the best of Knepper's work since he's been releasing quite a lot of great material. So I've lumped what I feel are the best of his releases from this year into one combined entry on this list, like I did for Bob Cassidy.
GENUINE AMAZEMENT and ANTI-TADA have important lessons for every mentalist. The effects which are presented are merely illustrations of these lessons, though they are very good effects nonetheless and worth studying.
DIRECT CONTROL is my favorite utility technique of the year and one that will probably be overlooked by many mentalists. It's a modern take on a classic force technique that can be applied to many different types of items and can be performed with nothing more than those items. No gimmicks, no preparation. It does take a little bit of practice to get the confidence and timing down, but this oh so very powerful technique is worth it.
SEE THE PRODUCT "MEANING TRILOGY" ON OUR WEBSITE FOR THE BEST OFFER EVER, WHILE IT IS AVAILABLE TOO. THIS INCLUDES EVERYTHING HERE AND MUCH MORE.
Anti-Tada Talk in Las Vegas 2012
Anti-Tada Book (29.51 MB)
Audio File Version of the Live Video Talk by Kenton Knepper (22.59 MB)
Video File of Live Anti-Tada Talk by Kenton Knepper (912.64 MB)
|Tags||Magic, Mentalism, Readings|
|Media Type||Digital Lesson|