Get your lessons and products instantly as downloads here.
Pablo Amira Live Video Lecture and eBook
Kenton's Canes (Kenton's Kanes)$200.00Digital Lesson
- Kenton's Kane is a realistic floating, dancing, magnetic staff using a simple staff or materials you have at home.
- Kenton's secret work on the Magnetic Cane too, which was a feature in the act of many mentalists.
- Use your own staff, sword or cane, or do an impromptu version by borrowing a cane from an audience member.
- Honestly claim that you use your own natural energy to accomplish these feats, not threads or the sort of thing magicians and fakers use.
- Get instant video access to material in the teach-in, and extra bonus material not taught in the live workshops.
- Even Norm and Lupe Nielsen didn't know how it worked until Kenton tipped it to them. It would have cost a lot more if we would have figured out a way to manufacture canes through them, but fortunately for you, you get the secrets at a much lower price this way!
Secrets of the Ghost Tour Business for Magicians and Mentalists
Easy Mental Marvels
ANTI-TADA DELUXE BUNDLE$64.97Digital Lesson
- Make your mentalism and magic more realistic, more profound, more memorable than ever with Anti-Tada
- Three learning tools in one bundle here:
- Original Anti-tada classic eBook
- Anti-tada Video filmed live at Jeff McBride's Magic and Meaning in Las Vegas. See some of the principles in Anti-tada demonstrated, and get additional insights into the Anti-tada approach.
- Anti-tada Audio that is the audio version of Kenton's talk at Magic and Meaning, so you can listen to it on the run, and sink these ideas more deeply into your mind by repeated listening.
Duct Tape Blindfold
Great Minds Think Alike(1)$30.00Digital Lesson
- Powerful collection by Kenton Knepper, Pablo Amirá, Danny Proctor, Newell Unfried, Scott Brown and Rob Chapman
- One Card Kolossal Killer
- ACAAN with a very unusual method
- Impromptu Banknight
- Novel 7 Keys To Baldpate that is ungimmicked and no key switch
- Hands off mentalism that is powerful yet easy to do
Magic and Meaning 2019 Set
Kenton's Keys(1)$49.97Digital Lesson
- NO suspicious movements.
- NONE of the usual "misdirection".
- NO switching keys out for other keys.
- NO moving keys around like you are trying to swat flies.
- NO extra devices to hide.
- NO nerves required.
- Keys may be given out and kept by audience members.
- Kenton was one of the very first metal bending performers, along with Uri Geller and Steve Shaw, in the 1970s.
- You get decades worth of real life practical stuff, not something some newbie dreamt up in their parent's basement.
Effects of Mentalism