All Digital Lessons
Tullock - The Phantom Founder of Trade Show Magic$30.00Digital Lesson
- Kenton cites this book as THE explanation for how to do the Classic Force. This book is referenced in many modern books on the Classic Force.
- Tullock invented Trade Show magic. If you want to perform at Trade Shows or work for companies, this book is a MUST own.
- Learn important secrets from Tullock including how to develop a powerful but natural voice, how to associate simple tricks with meaning, and more.
- Learn the real psychology of attracting an audience, traffic flow, getting people into your booth, where to position yourself, and more at a trade show.
Act of Imagination by Enrique Enriquez and Kenton
Headline Prediction Luca Volpe (PDF Download)
Back of the Room Pitch Books
Kenton's Canes (Kenton's Kanes)(4)$200.00Digital Lesson
- Kenton's Kane is a realistic floating, dancing, magnetic staff using a simple staff or materials you have at home.
- Kenton's secret work on the Magnetic Cane too, which was a feature in the act of many mentalists.
- Use your own staff, sword or cane, or do an impromptu version by borrowing a cane from an audience member.
- Honestly claim that you use your own natural energy to accomplish these feats, not threads or the sort of thing magicians and fakers use.
- Get instant video access to material in the teach-in, and extra bonus material not taught in the live workshops.
- Even Norm and Lupe Nielsen didn't know how it worked until Kenton tipped it to them. It would have cost a lot more if we would have figured out a way to manufacture canes through them, but fortunately for you, you get the secrets at a much lower price this way!
Duct Tape Blindfold
Anything in Tin
Pablo Amira Live Video Lecture and eBook
Mind Reading Lessons COMPLETE (Downloads)